To provide excellent services in Clinical Diagnostic and Care.
To provide efficient and quality clinical Diagnostic services at minimal cost, training of students from Universities and allied Institutions as well as conducting research into health problems in the country.
- Mr. S.K. Akindele Deputy-Director/ Head of Unit
- Ms. O. Ojerinola Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mrs. V.N.V. Enya Deputy Director / Laboratory Services
- Mr. D.O. Akande Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mrs. M.N. Aniedobe Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mrs. F.N. Ogbonna Asst. Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mr. E.O. Fasela Asst. Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mrs. G.A. Charles Principal Confidential Secretary 1
- Mrs. M.O. Wahab Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Mrs. B.O. Yusuf Senior Clerical Officer
- Mrs. T.A. Olaomo Clerical Officer 1
CDL Account Officers
- Mr. C. Uzuh
- Mrs. E. Ajape
Please click the link for our price list
2021 Annual Retreat of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
CDL Staff Pledged Quality Laboratory Services, Training & Research in her 2021 Workplan
The Annual Retreat of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research resolved to improve on the quality of the unit’s laboratory Services, training of human resources for health & inter-departnmental/ inter-institutional research collaborations in year 2021. This was the resolution of members of staff of the unit during the retreat.
While thanking members of the unit & Guests at the 2021 retreat of the unit, the Head of the unit Dr Toyosi Raheem, thanked all staff & guests for their presence at the retreat and for thier compliance to the COVID-19 protocols during the retreat.
The retreat was held on Friday January 22, 2021.